Welcome to the Sunnyslope "VIKINGS" Sports Program. If you are interested in playing a sport please pick up an Athletic packet from the Athletic or Front Office. To be cleared you must have the following:
- Physical Evaluation - Must be completed and performed by a medical doctor, on or after March 1st of current school year. Physicals by a Chiropractor are NOT acceptable.(Required yearly)
- Yellow Emergency Consent Card/Health Insur., Info. - Double sided card/all 4 sections must be completed. (Required yearly) If you don't have Insurance, applications to purchase Insurance thru Myers-Stevens & Toohey are available.
- Concussion Statement & Acknowledgement Form - Both student and parent must read & sign form. (Required yearly)
- Brainbook Concussion Online Quiz - www.aiaacademy.org (Instructions Attached to packet) A score of 80 is passing, student can repeat quiz if necessary, print certificate & include in Athletic packet. (Required once)
- Sports at Risk Video Acknowledgement Form - Talk to your team coach. FYI: Video will be shown in the Media Center on Mon., & Wed., @ 2:45p sharp (Required once)
- Copy of Birth Certificate - (Required once)
Further questions, please contact the Athletic Dept., at 623.915.8787.
We highly encourage parents to purchase a Family Athletic Pass for ONLY $60.00, which allows parents and siblings under high school age into all REGULAR SEASON HOME GAMES.
Applications can be picked up from the bookstore.